Virtual Wine Tasting hosted by EPCSB
WE MISS YOU!
JOIN US FOR VIRTUAL WINE TASTING!
Thursday, August 6, 2020
At 6:00 p.m. via ZOOM
Please join us for a Virtual Night to remember! The council is pleased to welcome Chris Kern, President and CEO, of Forgotten Grapes and Amy J. Butler, winemaker and owner of Ranchero Cellars in Paso Robles.
They will take us through a tasting of two bottles of wine (a 2019 Paso Robles “Chrome” Grenache Blanc and a 2014 Paso Robles Carignan). The bottles will be shipped to your home prior to the event.
- This event is sponsored by the council; there is no charge for members to attend and participate in the wine tasting.
- RSVPs through the website are due no later than Thursday, July 23rd to insure timely wine delivery.
- When registering online, please include shipping address (home or business address where someone 21 or older will be available to sign for the wine shipment), phone number and email address.
- Spouses/significant others who reside in your household may attend as guests at no charge.
- Guests who are not council members and not a part of your household are also welcome but must be invited by a council member and pay the guest fee. The Guest Fee for this event is $60.00 for the 2 bottles of wine, shipping and sommelier fee.
- When registering on-line as a guest, please include shipping address, phone number and email address. Also include the name of the EPCSB member who invited you in the Special Notes section.
We hope you will take this opportunity to reconnect with
EPCSB friends and colleagues!