Council Appreciation Night - Virtual Wine Tasting
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
COUNCIL APPRECIATION NIGHT
JOIN US FOR VIRTUAL WINE TASTING!
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
At 6:30 p.m. via ZOOM
Colleagues and Friends-
The council is pleased to welcome Brenda Lorenzi , winemaker and owner of Lorenzi Estate Vineyards in Temecula, California . She will take us through a tasting of two bottles of wine (one white and one red). The bottles will be shipped directly to your home or business prior to the event. Please see below for additional details.
This will be the last event of the council year. I would like to thank our board member and sponsor, Lisa Jeffers from Right at Home, for working so hard to coordinate this social event with our presenter, Lorenzi Estate Vineyards, which we sadly had to postpone last year. Lisa dutifully sampled wines and foods, even visited the winery, so you would have the best experience. Please join us for this social event even if you aren’t sampling the wine. Join us with your dinner or a non-alcoholic beverage for an evening of fun. We are looking forward to seeing you all in person on September 21st at the Hilton Garden Inn for our first lunch meeting of the new council year.
Rene Abraham, President
- *This event is sponsored by the council; there is no charge for members to attend and participate in the wine tasting.
- *RSVPs through the website are due no later than Friday, June 3rd to insure timely wine delivery.
- *When registering online, please include shipping address (home or business address where someone 21 or older will be available to sign for the wine shipment ), phone number and email address.
- *We invite spouses/significant others who reside in your household to attend as guests at no charge.
- *Guests, who are interested in and eligible for council membership, are also welcome to attend with a current council member free of charge. Guests attending from a separate location, thus requiring a separate shipment of wine, must register on line and pay the Guest Fee of $80.00 for this event (2 bottles of wine, shipping and sommelier fee).
- *When registering on-line as a guest, please include shipping address, phone number and email address. Also include the name of the EPCSB member who invited you in the Special Notes section.
We hope you will take this opportunity to connect
with EPCSB friends & colleagues!
To RSVP for this event or register a paying guest, please use the link below:
Login now to see a list of event attendees.