Identifying Document Fraud in Probate and Elder Abuse Cases
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
IDENTIFYING DOCUMENT FRAUD IN PROBATE AND ELDER ABUSE CASES
presented by Mike Wakshull
The Estate Planning Council of San Bernardino County is pleased to welcome Mike Wakshull of Q9 Consulting Partners to the December meeting to present on the topic of forensic document examination.
Mr. Wakshull is a forensic document examiner, author and expert witness with over 14 years experience in the field. Mr. Wakshull's presentation will include real case examples of fraudulently altered finanicial documents in probate and elder abuse cases.
Discussion topics will include:
- Identify means to determine whether a deed is legitimate
- Learn methods to determine whether a signature is legitimate
- Discover methods to determine whether a holographic will is legitimate
- Explore methods to determine whether people are using documents to commit financial elder abuse
- Determine when a forensic document examiner can effectively partner with you on a case
Please mark your calendars and RSVP below!
Note to Attorneys: MCLE credit is being offered for this event. To obtain your Certificate of Attendance, please email Alicia Smith, Council Administrator (email@example.com) at the conclusion of the meeting with your bar number.